Sunday 1 April 2012

2012 entry - GEORGIA: Anri Jokhadze - I'm A Joker

Draw: Semi 2 (12)
Georgia selected their entry February 19 and there were 9 songs in the national final. The song that was selected is 'I'm a jocker' with a dark haired Anri gyrating about aimlessly. Once it was selected, the title changed from 'jocker' to 'joker'.

The song has now morphed as most songs do - Georgia took it one step further and Anri is now a blonde. It opens with a dramatic opening maybe to show that our bloke can actually song and then the rhyming begins; joker rocker shocker poker. They have worked on this song quite a lot and it better than the horror we had in Tbilisi.

Let me assure you though even with these changes I still believe this is the worst entry of the year; I expect some sort of gimmick (it's Georgia after all - long sheets, goths, heavy choreography and impromptu sword fights expected) and it'll tumble into the final like they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment